I thought I would share what I have been purchasing in the last month and a half as I havent had a lot of money and I am going on holiday at the end of July I am going to go to Lakeside with a friend this week. So I’ll probably do a Lakeside Haul over the next few days as well.
1. I bought this shoulderless denim shirt (x(similar one)) from Forever 21 for £14.75. I have wanted one for ages and they are do hard to find. I saw Troian Bellisario wearing one in Pretty Little Liars and loved it and looked for ages and I went shopping with my cousins and found this one so I knew I had to get it.
2. The stripped jean is in this season and I wanted something a little bit different to the standard blue denim I usually go for. I also wanted something to wear my new denim shirt with and I don’t do double denim often. I thought these would be a good idea as they are turquoise and an off white. They were £13 and are the perfect length even though they are meant to be ankle grazers I can roll them up if I want which I do with my boyfriend jeans.
3. I bought this denim skater skirt from H! by Henry Holland in Debenhams (where I work) (x). It has braces but I take them of most of the time. It goes with everything and I can dress it up or down and I paid about £17.00 as it was in the sale and I get staff discount. It retails ar £28.00 though.
4. These boyfriend t-shirts are £3.50 from Primark and one of the best purchases I made. I have this grey one and a white one. I got them in the next size up to make them a little baggier. The wash up well and for the price they are a bargain and super comfy.
5. I was being hopeful for summer and bought this white cotton dress for £5 at Primark. They are available in a range of colours and will be perfect for walking around when I go on holiday.
6. I love these soffe style shorts are £3.00 from Primark. They are insanely comfortable and I tend to wear them in bed (I also have a maroon pair). They are commonly worn by dancers and cheerleaders. I used to wear them for ballet lessons. My friend also likes to mention how good my behind looks in them.
7. I bought this necklace from Forever 21 for £4.90. It looks great under collars, over plain t-shirts like the boyfriend ones I have or jumpers. I wear it all the time and am going to go back and look for a couple more.
8. I bought these sandals (x) at Debenhams, they are in the sale at £7.50 down from £15. They are proper leather and are pretty, perfect for the evening to wear on holiday.
9. I bought this candle from Primark for £2.00, Coconut Milk and Mango and it smells divine. I needed to replace an old and for the price I thought it was a bargain. I have a bit of an obsession with coconut at the moment and have bought this shower cream and it is lovely and only cost £1.25
11. I bought this head (x) from New Look for £2.99. I love it because it looks great, especially if you like the 1950’s style. I pin my fringe back, and tie my hair in a knot above my head and then place the head band over the pins that hold my fringe back.
12. I bought this candle (x) from Asda, I have the hand cream and love the scent so when I saw the candle I couldn’t resist.