1. NEW RING – I bought this ring with some of my birthday money, its a Karma Ring from Charlottes Web on notonthehighstreet.com (x).
2. Vouge Pose – Amy decided to try her hand at modelling with my floppy hat .
3. Ice Lolly – It was so hot last saturday at Village Green, this was our second ice cream of the day.
4. A picture Amy took of me at Village Green (Check out her page … she a photographer X, she does load of stuff).
5. Aldo Heels, I got these as a present and wore them to graduation so I had to wear them in around the house a little first.
6. Relaxing with a beer, watching Neighbours and painting my nails for graduation
7. Graduation Outfit – Dress was £13 at Primark.
8. Me in my Gown before the ceremony, it was such a lovely day.
9. DON BROCO – I collected these tokens in Kerrang! Magazine for a free t-shirt and comepletely forgot about it and my Don Broco T-shirt came. Excitement ensued.
10. A wonderful insight of mine and Amy’s relationship, a mixture of Bryan Stars interviews (youtuber), Andy Biersack (Lead singer of Black Veil Brides,GOING TO SEE THEM IN DECEMBER !!!) Fifty Shades of Grey and Despicable Me 2.
(heres the link to the interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnr8k0KDpSY)
11. Went to see Despicable Me 2 (am going to review)
12. Went to Starbucks and got a Triple Caramel Frapuccino and the smiley face at the end of my name made me smile even if it is spelt wrong