I am going away to the sunny island of Menorca in a week so I am going to try and post as often as I can this week. I thought I would share with you the lovely new things I purchased to take away with me.
1. Anti – Bacterial Hand wipes (x), These were 99p from New Look, they are just really handy to have when on the plane
2. Aztec Bodycon Dress (x), I have always wanted to get a bodycon dress and for £10 you can’t really go wrong with this one from Select and it looks great on me so I was super happy with it
3. Topshop False Lash Mascara (x), I have always had really good things to say about Topshop make up so I thought I would try out their mascara for £10, it is the most expensive mascara I have actually bought so I hope it is good.
4. Trainer Socks, just needed some new socks to wear with my vans instead of my thread bare and washed out ones. £2.50 from Primark
5. Black V Neck T-Shirt (x), I wanted to get a shirt to go with my red pencil skirt so this simple t-shirt is ideal from H&M for £6.99 and I’ll always wear it.
6. Nylon Magazine, £4.50 from WHSmtih, standard plane reading.
7. Tan Wedges (x), These are not very high so they will be perfect for giving me a bit of height without killing my feet, which is great and who can say no to a new pair of shoes, also hopefully they will help me start wearing heels a little more often. They are £19.99. It says online exclusive on the website but I got these ones in the store.
8. Undies (x). I always need new underwear and they never match my bra, I usually just go for seperates, I bought these from Debenhams in the sale, the blue and yellow are a chiffon material with lace accents and the Baker red/pink and Floozie blue ones are satin and lace. I have blue bra that will match the darker blue ones and the other pairs I will just wear with a plain black or white bra that will compliment them. TIP: If you have no matching undies with your bra wear a pair that will compliment them, for example a plain sating black bra will look good with those red/pink ones.
9. Bikini (x x) Everyone needs a bikini when they go away and I got this one from Matalan, and swapped up the colour of the briefs to give it a bit of colour and avoid getting another black bikini. As I have a black one which I have an aztec print top to got with plain black bottoms and the splash of colour can make a real difference. Each piece was £5.00 each.