I love H&M home range, they have some really quirky bits and pieces and that is where I get most of my inspiration from. Here are some of my favourite picks from their range.
1. Wooden Tray £13.00, I would use this more for decorative purposes than anything else, I think it would look good on the side, with jars and bits on it.
2. Cake Stand £6.99, I love this cake stand its to kitschy and cute, the flowers and deer are pretty and if you’re having a dinner party even if you don’t bake your own cake it makes it look so much nicer presenting it on the table.
3. Pot Holder £1.99, These are practical and easy to use and will look good in any kitchen
4. Green Jar £5.99, if you have a green kitchen these are great, if not similar ones (clear goes with everything) they look good and you can see whats in your pots.
5. Penguin Plate £3.99, I think everyone should have a cutesy christmas plate in their cupboard, I would personally just use it over christmas because I could like I do with my santa mug.
6. Candles £1.99, these tea lights are cute and cheap and will look pretty sitting on the sideboard.
7. Duvet Set £20.00, this is a mostly white cover so it will probably go with most room, I have a cream room with red accents so this would go perfect. I think covers with overbearing prints can distract in a room.
8. Wolf Pillowcase £3.99, I love wolves and this is beautiful. I have a little bit of an obsession with Native American culture at the moment and this would work well with pieces like the blanket and cushion below.
9. Candle Holder £2.99, if you are like me and like to spend your time in the living room, these candle holders are great they will go anywhere and if you have a fireplace will look great on the mantle alight in the winter months.
10. Woven Blanket £25.00, I love the Navajo blankets and as much as this blanket isn’t in the usual bright colours the pattern is really similar, so I am really excited especially as it was only £25.00.
11. Cushion Cover £13.00, I like to have a lot of throw cushions on my bed none of them match all that well, I like the mishmash of cushions looks more lived in, in my opinion and it matches the blanket to.