Let’s spread the Christmas Joy and answer some festive questions with the Christmas tag. So grab a warm mug of hot chocolate and lets delve into the world of my christmas opinions.
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie …
I constantly watch the Christmas movie channels during the christmas period. I do like me a bit of festive joy. However I am a sucker for Miracle of 34th Street, I’ve only just seen Elf and I have fallen in love with it.
2. Do you like to stay in your Pj’s or dress up for christmas ?
I am insanely lazy so if I could stay in my Pj’s all day I probably wouldn’t even think twice, however I do have to leave the house on Christmas Day so I do have to dress up.
3. Who is your favourite person to buy for ?
I just like buying presents in general but I never know what to get anyone, I like buying for my Nan the most though.
4. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas Morning always, it is not up for discussion in our house.
5. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
No I can not say that I have, I don’t really like gingerbread anyway so the idea doesn’t really appeal to me.
6. What do you like to do on Christmas break?
I don’t really have a Christmas Break as I work in retail, but I do have Boxing Day off this year and I am super excited to meet my cousins puppy he is sooo cute and his name is Farnsworth. My brother moved off to Uni so it will be nice to have him back for a while.
7. Do you have any Christmas wishes?
SNOW … no I am not a big fan of Snow, England kind of halts when even it snows a little bit. I’m gonna be cliché and say that everyone I love is happy and healthy.
8. Favourite Christmas Smell?
Roasting Chestnuts and Hot Apple Cider at the Christmas Market in Southbank. That is oddly specific, but I love the Christmas markets in London and the cold weather and clovey smells, they always smell so good and it makes me all warm inside.
9. What is your favourite Christmas Meal or Treat ?
There is nothing better than my Nan’s christmas lunch, I LOVE IT. Chesnuts are pretty good too.
10. What are you doing for the holidays this year?
I am spending Christmas and Boxing Day (not in work YAY) with my family on my mother’s side, but me and my friends are planning a big Christmas meal out a week before Christmas which I am also super excited for, as we are all wearing Christmas jumpers/t-shirts.
11. What is your favourite Christmas Drink?
I love anything from Starbucks Christmas menu, I love the toffee nut latte every year. I do however love a hot apple cider every now and then.
12. What is your favourite Holiday Song?
“White Christmas” or “Baby its Cold Outside”, are two of my favourite songs but I love to listen to Christmas CD’s and the radio.
13. What is the weirdest gift I have ever received?
I can’t remember in all honesty, my family are usually pretty good at gift giving although I remember getting some foot cream one year ??
14. Have you ever made a snow man?
YES, even with the meagre amount we get here is Southend I have.
15. What do you want most from Santa this year?
Valentina Perfume and a Ted Baker Jumper, I have also asked for a hell of a lot of books and some heated rollers because my hair is a nightmare to do and I have been recommended to get some by my hairdresser friend.
16. Most important thing about the holidays?
I think the most important thing about the holidays is spending it with your friends and family and just enjoying the festiveyness. (I know that is not a word)