I know this is a little late and I was going to post it on Boxing Day but I unfortunately got very busy this year over Christmas as I am still doing Christmas this evening as I have a large family. Better late than never …
1) What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your christmas tree?
2) What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
Gideon De Villiers, a guy in a leather jacket is a killer for me and I don’t even mind the long hair.
3) You write your christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (YAY, I got this for Christmas)
Nick and Nora’s Infinite Wishlist by Rachel Cohen
Maze Runner by James Dashner
Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Fowler
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Mass
4) It’s secret santa at Hogwarts, what do you most want to receive?
An Invisibility Cloak
5) You get to the spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
SOOO hard, The Mortal Instruments or Harry Potter because who wouldn’t want to meet Professor McGonagall/ Maggie Smith cause she is awesome.
6) What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
7) You invite 10 fictional characters to your new years eve party, who do you pick?
Jace Wayland (or whatnot) Alec Lightwood and Magnus Bane from The Mortal Insturements , Gweydolyn Shephard, Cat McGullough and Ronan Callahan from The Designer Chronicles, Holly Golightly, Elizabeth Bennett, Sal Paradise and Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass.
8) What character would make a good santa? (Doesn’t have to be appearance, personality counts too)
Dumbledore, he’s got that whole miscevious thing going on plus he has a white beard.