Blood Price and Blood Trail by Tanya Price, The Greek Myths by Robin Waterfield,
American Vampire by Jenifer Armentrout and The Orchard on Fire by Shena Mackay.
These aren’t in order that kinda failed
1. My daddy bought home these yummy Underground cupcakes. 2. I bought a coffee maker … this can only end badly.
3. Plant Baby No2 – Succulent. 4. 22 Birthday Candles.
5. Plant Baby No1 – Cactus. 6. The second book in The Designer Chronicles series from the lovely Elle Davis.
7. Nando’s Crisps … Very tasty 8. Birthday cheesecake 9. My awesome Hogwarts t-shirt.
10. Birthday Pancakes. 11. Iced Latte while watching The Fabulist. 12. Spring Cleaning.
13. Waffles and Ice Cream. 14. Brownie’s!! 15. BN biscuits … these are so good and I got them in ASDA!
16. Peach ice tea … my new obsession. 17. Bobby Jo’s takeaway Ferrer Rocher milkshake (the best milkshake ever).
Blue dress; Primark £5,
Cream floral dress; Primark £8 (I think)
Grey Dress; boohoo.com £8 (X)
Floral bun decorations; Primark £2
I needed more dresses for the summer and these are perfect for that and these bun things are awesome.
Handbag; Primark £6
Lamp; George at Asda £5 (X)
Dress; Forever 21, £16.50 (X similar) (I think)
Basket (Set of 3); The Range £5.99, (X) these are brilliant for storing all my make up/ nail varnish / samples in.
I also purchased the coffee machine in my instagram pics at I bought that from Debenhams at I spent around £16.00 it was in the sale at the time but they are around £20.00. The cactus plant was from B&Q and roughly £2.99 and the Succulent was from Wilkinson for about £2.50.
Game of Thrones; I have started re-watching this show and have fallen in love with it again. I know I blame it on my Kit Harringotn obsession but this show is just so well written and the actors are amazing especially Peter Dinklage (Tyrion), the costumes are amazing and the show always shocks me; besides who doesn’t love sex blood and death on a sunday evening.
The Godfather; it is just one of those movies you have to watch before you die and I trawled through all 3 hours not really my thing but it was good.
Back to the Future; another one of those films you need to watch and I watched all 3 films over two nights and loved them. The first one is the best by far but the other two aren’t too bad. I mean they were watchable.
Hayden Williams Illustrations … I first saw these on a blog somewhere and they are beautiful I can literally sit and scroll though Hayden’s blog all day. His sketches are so detailed and detailed.
10 Year Mean Girls Anniversary … This was everywhere that day and it was awesome. You know when you forget about a film and kind of leave it to the back of your shelf and take it out occasionally, yeah that happened so with all the quotes and posts flying around made me re-watch it and re-discover what a good film it is … besides “boo you whore” is on of my favourite quotes. (I know it was April 30th but I threw it in may instead)
My 22nd Birthday …
P.S I am going to a post on the may Instagram book challenge soon. I am apologising for my lack of posts over the last couple of days and will make it up to you soon I promise. xxx