So I am shaking the format of my monthly round ups just a little bit as I feel that it is getting a bit monotonous. So starting of with the bad news I was made redundant this month :(. That means that I have no money coming in, but more time to write on my blog. I am also going to get back into doing yoga and will be attempting to do Adrienne’s #30DaysofYoga challenge. So I will keep you updated with that venture.
I feel that Keep Swinging by Blitz Kids is a very appropriate soundtrack to the last few days. Blitz Kids are a great band and you should definitely check them out and it features the lovely Brock O’Hurn (the boxer with the man bun) for an added bonus…
Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham,
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas and
The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan and Maureen Johnson
(this includes What Really Happened in Peru, The Runaway Queen,
Vampires, Scones and Edmund Herondale,The Midnight Heir, The Rise of Hotel Dumort,
Saving Raphael Santiago, The Fall of Hotel Dumort,
What to buy a Shadowhunter who has everything, The Last Stand of the New York Institute,
The Course of True Love (and first dates) and The Voicemail of Magnus Bane)
1. OOTD, boho, summer dress and thick knits 2. Brock O’Hurn made my Friday
3. I treated myself to a cup of tea on the way to work 4. OOTD, Sweater Weather and Red Lips
5. Parks and Recreation, Happy Galentine’s Day 6. Krispy Kreme Galentine’s Day doughnuts
7. Rainbow! 8. Elle, Benefit Roller Lash and Sunday
9. Coffee! I was really tired that day 10. Pancake Day! I ate a lot of pancakes
11. Roller Lash 12. How to spend my day off! Fangirl and caramel coffee
13. Happy Brownies 14. Went for a windy walk down the beach with the family
15. Bought myself some Daffodils to bring in some spring
BOOKS! I was in a sad mood and wanted to pick up the rest of the Throne of Glass series, Crown of Midnight, Heir of Fire, The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J Maas and wanted to try a new graphic novel to try out and chose Deadly Class by Regan Youth.
I have been on a bit of a House binge watch as I needed a break from Parks and Rec and wanted to re-watch House as I haven’t see it in ages and in about two and a half weeks I managed to get through 5 seasons of the show. I am fascinated by the characters and story lines and I love all the medical stuff (kinda like the serial killer dramas that I love). It is available on Netflix if you want to check it out.
Tom Hiddleston reading poetry and/or Shakespeare…
OMG his voice … I die a little bit. I was having a conversation with some friends and we were discussing who would we want to narrate our life story in film. There were some interesting options such as Russell Brand and Christopher Walken. I would love Tom Hiddleston or Julie Andrews to narrate my film as even the bad bits would sound good…
Listening… Written in Scars by Jack Savoretti