NO ONE LIKES YOU WHEN YOUR 23!!! Yes this month was my birthday and I turned 23 this year! I am getting OLD. Okay maybe not, but I am definitely not getting any younger. I actually celebrate my birthday with my friends this year, going down the pub for the evening was great fun and made me grateful for the people in my life.
I have had a much better month than in April, I had the whole house to myself for a week and I forgot how nice it was to live away from my parents it was nice being able to do what I wanted when I wanted and eat at whatever time I want. I have been pinning a lot of home inspiration stuff on Pinterest, oh I can’t wait to decorate my own house!
This month I have been trying to get my act together, I have been into my old school; Shoeburyness High School to do some classroom observations for my PGCE application. It was lovely to go back an see some of my old teachers, I also didn’t get put off so WAHEY!
This month I have also been able to reconnect with a good friend despite the horrible circumstances surrounding it I am really glad we have been able too. We took a lovely trip to lakeside and went to one of our favourite places WAGAMAMA’S! Such tasty food for such good prices and who knew their deserts were so god damn good?!?!?! I didn’t!
I was also asked by the lovely people at Naja to write a post on my beach essentials which was lovely so if you haven’t checked it out yet click here.
A Cowboy’s Touch and An Accidental Bride by Denise Hunter,
Stately Pursuits and Practically Perfect by Katie FForde,
On Murder Considered as One of the Fine Arts by Thomas De Quincey,
The Night is Darkening Round Me by Emily Bronte.
1. A Cowboy’s Touch by Denise Hunter; My nose didn’t come out of this book all day!
2. Happy Star Wars Day 3. Magnum Pink 4. VOTE 5. OOTD; Camo Jacket
6. Make a wish 7. It was hot! AHS Coven 8. Essie Stones n’ Roses
9. OOTD! 10. Cheeky desert at Wagamama’s White Chocolate and Ginger Cheescake!
11. Star Wars statue at Hamleys 12. Book Haul! 13. Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
14. Coffee and Harry Potter good combinations 15. I HAVE IT, thank you Amy for finding it!
16. Nobody likes you when you’re 23! 17. Beautiful hand blown glass elephant from Greece
18.Coral Lips! 19. Yes my parents still bought me a Disney Princess card
20. Second day curls 21. Little Black Classic! Murder anyone?
22. Cute little book worm 23. OOTD, Gotta love Jon Snow 24. Adult Colouring Book Fox
25. A warm summer day OOTD 26. Yummy Bobby Jo’s waffles!
27. How cute is this elephant phone case from my brother? 28. Finally got my saddle bag from Zatchels
An Accidental Bride and Trouble with Cowboys by Denise Hunter, £1.24 and £2.80 at Amazon, Tiger in Red Weather by Liza Klaussman, £1.99 at The Works Far from the Madding Crow by Thomas Hardy, £3.00 at The Works
On Murder Considered as One of the Fine Arts by Thomas De Quincey, The Night is Darkening Round Me by Emily Bronte, The Beautifull Cassandra by Jane Austen, The Tell-Tale Heart by Edgar Allen Poe all 80p from Amazon
‘You Know Nothing Jon Snow’ T-Shirt, £6.00 at Primark, Cami Dress, £3.00 at Primark, Shoes, NewLook, Triange Print Sundress, £8.00 at Primark
L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Matte 228 VIP (X)
I love this lipstick it is a lovely summer colour and goes with such a lot of my clothes without overpowering my look but it gives me colour without having to wear a red. It’s nourishing and long lasting and I would definitely recommend it I am so glad I saw Vivianna’s post on it.
Pitch Perfect 2
So I went to see the second instalment of Pitch Perfect and I wasn’t crazy impressed by it to be honest. It just didn’t have the same wow factor as the first one did. Some of the music was good but I just wasn’t really into it.
Country music is one of my favourite genre’s of music and this month I have been listening to country playlists on Spotify…