So what have I been up to this month ?!?!?
So this month I have been trying to get out a little bit more and have been to the pub a few times this month just to hang out with my friends from work. We of course we went to SPOONS, hence the picture of my friend Ryan trying to throw ‘sick gang signs’. I have finally bought all my clothing for my holiday (I think) so I am done with that only some last minute toiletry products to buy now.
I also got a new tattoo! I haven’t had some new ink in a long time so this was a bit of a spur of the moment tattoo but I love it and couldn’t be happier with the work from Steve at Rapture Ink. I am finally planning a bigger piece for my thigh now I have finally combined all the things that I have been contemplating and if I still want it in a few months then I will seriously consider getting it done.
I also won a competition! Yep at Feel Unique! I will be doing a haul/review post soon. I am a very busy bee over July (I have plans every Saturday of the month) so I will have lots to share with you next month.
I have been on a huge country kick this month (well all the time) but one of my favourite songs this month is Wild Child by Kenny Chesney … It is such a beautiful song, its soothing, romantic and wonderful.
Wonder by RJ Palacio, The Julian Chapter by RJ Palacio,
Harry Potter and the Prisioner of Azkaban by JK Rowling,
Alex + Ada Vol 1 by Jonathon Luna, Inferno by Dante, The Tell-Tale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe
1. The obligatory Starbucks and Book pic 2. Sunbathing!!! (yes before my hols)
3. Leaving my phone with these goons… 4. YUMMY! Lemon cupcakes!!
5. Cannot believe how many likes this got! Dallas Poweder from Benefit
6. Off to lakeside! Double Denim 7. Some tasty Quesidellas (they even reposted this!) from Tortilla 8. New Tat!!! Viking Rune for Wisdom 9. My mummy bought be a before work treat Ice tea and lemon Muffin 10. Instense reading Dante’s Inferno
11. Feel Unique package has arrived!! 12. GU Lemon Cheescake
13. I nearly broke my beautiful vintage parrot mobile 14. A very sexy pic with Amy! I feel like Bane or Darth Vader 15. I won a prize Hold Me Closer by David Levithan
16. LOVE WINS 17. Love my boohoo shirt dress! Out for dinner
18. Red lips selfie on the way to Freeport 19. My beautiful peonies
20. So impressed with this Topshop nail varnish 21. Lemon and Vanilla Frappucino
I went on a bit of a crazy holiday haul, you can check out all the things I picked up in my Holiday Haul post here. I am determined to get most of my holiday stuff within the first week of July so I don’t have to worry about running around and getting it with only a few days to go.
I also got a few beauty bits which I will be posting in a full post. Apart from the few items I am waiting for to arrive everything else will be in next months post which will hopefully be up before I go away.
The Spoils of Babylon
I got NOW TV for £2 for 2 months and as I couldn’t pass up on that deal I decided to get it. There has been adverts for The Spoils of Babylon on the TV as I watch NCIS on Fox and I was intrigued when I found it was Leaving Soon I decided to binge watch which was easy as pie as it is 6 episodes of 22 minutes.
I can’t acutally tell you if I liked it or not because I can honestly say it was one of the weirdest things I have ever watched. It was entertaining and it had it’s funny moments but it was so weird.
I LOVE Vicky. She’s an absolute scream! I have never seen Geordie Shore but becuase of her I may check it out. She cracks me up so does come out with some cracking one liners. Plus Alex isn’t so bad to look at.
The Try Guys!!!
These guys are just plain awesome. They do some of the funniest things.
Topshop Beauty Nails in Arabesque £5.00
This is literally the perfect nude for me! I forgot how much I actually liked Topshop Beauty Nails. I have has my coat on for five days and have only one small chip on the pointer finger of my right hand. So I am very impressed. We shall see how well it holds up at work on Sunday.
I love Country music! Brining Back the Sunshine by Blake Shelton has been blaring out of my speakers all month. Sangria is literally my track of the summer.