Wow can you believe we are in 2016 already?
It seems like only yesterday it was January 2015. I have been really busy in the month of December, but I think most people are – gotta go to all those Christmas parties! It is definitly my most sociable month of the year as my friends and I go out a little bit more. I went to THREE christmas parties this year, the first was with most of the first floor and stockroom of Debenhams, the second was to my friend Amy’s Christmas party at the Roslin Hotel (very nice) and then the whole store Christmas party for Debenhams which was such great fun. Its really nice spending time with my colleagues outside of work as we are good friends.
Obviously the major event of December is Christmas and I had a really good day this year spending time with my family on both Christmas and Boxing day. I had a lovely but short Christmas period as I am back in retail and unfortunately I had to work boxing day and I had a pretty good day as working with my friends we made the best of it as you do.
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are looking forward to what 2016 will bring…
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell x2, Flood by Roderick Hunt, Alice’s Adventure in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll,
The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore, My True Love Gave To Me edited by Stephanie Perkins,
The Little Prince by Antoine De Exupéry and Love and Misadventure by Lang Leav
1. Mini Christmas Haul: Christmas Pillow, Christmas Colouring and Christmas Movies
2. Beauty Advent Calender from Feel Unique 3. December TBR 4. Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree
5. Day 6 of the Holiday Book Challenge: Blue and White Books 6. Pretty IKEA lanterns 7. Day 7 of the Holiday Book Challenge: Books and Wrapping 8. Straight from the oven at BB Muffins 9. Annual Christmas Do picture with Rachel
10. Chill Christmas evening! Miracle on 34th Street and Colouring books 11. Feeling festive?
12. Just pre-ordered Chrissy Teigan’s Cravings 13. Ugly Christmas Jumpers and Carry On 14. Going to a Christmas Party!!
15. First pile of Christmas wrapping 16. Lots of fun with these people!
17. Day 17 of the Holiday Book Challenge: Holiday Traditions; Harry Potter and Starbucks
18. Got nose kisses from this beauty (before she ran off) 19. Tanya Burr Shortbread: Best I have ever done
20. Merry Christmas 21. Christmas Day selfie with my Cousin 22. December Book Haul 23. Best 9 of 2015
24. From this to this! SO many books
I haven’t really been watching a lot of TV this month mostly just a lot of You Tube videos but my favourite thing I watched this month was…
Call the Midwife Christmas 2015 Special
I love Call the Midwife it is one of my favourite shows and I am really excited to watch the knew series in 2016 – I think it airs in late January.
River by Into the Wild
Into the Wild are a local band in Essex and I love their style and songs, I have been listening to this a lot this month despite all the Christmas songs I have been blasting out. (the full EP is available on Spotify – which refuses to work for me)